April vacation!*

School had been pretty weird lately… It has been kinda stressful lately to. so how relieving it was having a vacation with absolutely nothing to do! Unfortunately this week I had to write about something. And so I choose nothing!

by nothing I mean, April vacation was exactly what it was turned out to be! Nothing but endless relaxation and all that jazz. right now I’m thinking that this shouldn’t be called April vacation, to me this feels like more of a endless description to me. Anyway how was I existing again? Oh yeah, in complete and total luxury. all I was doing was laying down reading and playing video games. That was basically all.

Day two. on day two I spent a while thinking of how to have fun with my family other then playing board games. I was looking around my house when I found a copy of Mario party in a bin full of games that i own. that kept the family occupied for a while and then we got into an argument and then we had to put it away.

Day 3

Today I went for a long walk to a store. it was a grueling 4 and a half miles but once I got there I had a soda and a snack. I had still burnt calories counting my extremely small lunch…

Have a great day! Angus.